[LMB] A generation later

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 17:10:50 GMT 2018

After I finish a series I have an annoying habit of looking a generation or two down the road and imagining background if not new stories.
Lois has almost done that in the 5GU with stories spanning four hundred years.
I’d like to see a story set in the WGW about 50 years later at the Redwing-Bluefield teaching hospital where Natti-Mari Bluefield is head of nursing. Great Gran Fawn would also be a great head of hospital services.
Concerning to state of medical knowledge in the WGW, they really need a microscopical from Glassforge to help them get started on germ theory. They haven’t even gotten as far as Harvey as far as blood circulation although they at least know it circulates and that the heart is a pump.

Sent from my iPhone