[LMB] A generation later

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 18:23:54 GMT 2018

I think groundsence has short circuited all antibiotics. Arcady wants to be clean but that is considered more of an affectation. They do boil water on several occasions but it never mentions boiling needles or instruments. They think of things (such as what was left in Sparrow’s foot) more as a poison than as an infection. Dag does worry about Fawn when treating him.
I’m not sure they know Yellow Fever is spread by mosquitoes.
 In general tech levels WGW is on the verge of the industrial revolution (no gun powder of course) but there are a lot of holes.

Sent from my iPhone