[LMB] A generation later

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 19:43:36 GMT 2018

That is not an annoying habit, William, but honest speculation. Only if you try to squeeze another's world into the narratives of our own culture ("And in the end, they all turned out to be Just Like Us!") does it have the potential for dishonesty, and even then, it's done in all innocence.

Okay -carry on -- I do think the WGW will not go in for the huge centralized institutions of our own world, though, with its accompanying bureaucracy and all that goes with it. They simply don't seem to be that sort of people. I see them [s being highly respected elders with a reputation for wisdom, who are consulted by others when all else fails. {Fawn with a management degree. Ugh. As the stomach turns....]