[LMB] A generation later

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:42:02 GMT 2018

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the Farmers called on the
Lakewalkers when they needed help with really bad situations - like the
bandits on the river or at Glassforge. Maybe individual cities had some way
to police their own folks, as in posses or councils. Dag and Fawn reported
the bedroll thief to someone!

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. Dwight D. Eisenhower*