[LMB] Skippy's List in the Vorkosiverse?

Ginnilee ladylavenderofteal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:35:02 GMT 2018

46. Do *not* give Countess Ekaterin Vorkosigan a new pearl necklace.
47. When trying to destroy the Soletta array do *not* take Ekaterin or her
Aunt Vorthys hostage- it will only end badly for you.
48. Telling someone that Miles killed Ekaterin's husband and he should take
Nikki as the nearest Male relative is a bad idea- never underestimate a
child who knows Gregor's com number.

Ginnilee P. Berger
Lady Lavender of Teal
I'm Dear, Sweet & Innocent-just ask my cat!

Introducing Cookie Sweetness Berger, Countess Catula II