[LMB] A quest to read All The Things By Lois

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:27:17 GMT 2018

My impression was that Ivan's assignment at the end of CVA was meant to get
him off of Barrayar long enough for things to cool down, and put him
someplace obscure enough that people would more-or-less forget (although
who could forget Cockroach Central sinking into the earth?  I bet that
there were viral videos of the event, with "Nearer, my God, to Thee"
playing, within minutes of it happening.)