[LMB] OT: Sinking Cities: London

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:52:18 GMT 2018

My son and I watched that show and were fascinated! We also watched the
first one on Tokyo. If you are interested in climate change and the
problems for coastal cities, then this is very informative stuff. There are
4 episodes total. The next is Miami, FL and the last one on New York. I
can't wait to see what kind of plans our US cities have, since so many over
here are denying it all!!

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. Dwight D. Eisenhower*