[LMB] Tixie time.

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Mon Nov 19 02:35:11 GMT 2018

The oogah, oogah of the klaxon betokens the very belated appearance of the Tardis at the digs
of Fred Smith whose birthday was on November 13. Bad Tixie; bad, bad, bad Tixie!!! Anyhow,
for you Fred we have arranged a trip to Sergyar when it was first discovered by Barrayar,
even before it was found by the Betan Astronomic Survey and Cordelia. We will observe the
unspoiled beauty of the planet. Since the Tardis is a time machine, we stopped off at current
day Barryar to pick up a special box-lunch catered by Ma Kosti and you know what that means.
You will be spending the next month at the gym to work off those extra pounds, but with her
cooking the effort will be well worth it. At the completion of the day you will waddle back
into the Tardis and be returned to present day Earth. Enjoy!!!