[LMB] Tixie attack

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Mon Nov 19 02:37:32 GMT 2018

The bleat of the klaxon announces the arrival of the Tardis at the dwelling of Lois Aleta
"The Other Lois" Fundis who is 68 today. To celebrate your birthday we have arranged for you
to travel to Beta Colony where you will observe the pluses and minuses of a "truly rational
civilization" which is at the very bleeding edge of technology. And you will enjoy a visit
to the fabled Orb where you will experience the apex of sybaritic pleasure. After all you're
never too old. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do. Of course that leaves you a WIDE range.