[LMB] AKICOT:L Questions/Opinions

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Nov 19 03:21:28 GMT 2018

True. But management is considered a higher-class occupation than working in the ranks in every walk of life right now. Thee should be some way for master teachers (and other skilled workers/professionals) to be paid as if they were management without being shoved into the desk job. As Ivan (or was it Miles?) noted, "A lot of people covet Gregor's camp stool, but none of them want his desk."