[LMB] AKICOT:L Questions/Opinions

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Nov 19 03:58:24 GMT 2018

> On Nov 18, 2018, at 8:17 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> In fact, the highest paid employee in most US states is a college sports coach.
>
> As a personal opinion, I think that college sports are both overrated and unnecessary expenses. Of course, no one has ever offered to pay to see me do anything.

College presidents often seem to believe that college sports are a big tool to get rich alumni donations.   I haven’t seen any study to show the ROI.

At one time, it wasn’t uncommon for the highest income employee in many companies to be a salesman.   But I suspect that time is long gone in the U.S. at least.