[LMB] G&S in the Vorkosiverse

Carol Botteron cjbotteron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:20:11 GMT 2018

I'd be interested to learn why you might choose "Thespis" as a model.  Many
of us G&S fans are more familiar with some of the other operas, such as
"H.M.S. Pinafore" (Anna Russell's model), "Pirates of Penzance," and
"Mikado."  Typically the plots are social satire with the message "Marry
someone your own age."