[LMB] What I'm reading now

Jane Hotchkiss focsle1928 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 06:46:03 GMT 2018

Off and on over several years I've been dipping into the LMB fanfic at Archiveofourown.org, eliminating all the non-English good stuff - my command of French is no longer good enough to tackle the 2 offerings there, & I don't even pretend to be able to read any other languages. But there are a _bunch_ of Russian fics, fyi for those of you who can.
I've gotten methodical in the past 2 months. I sorted first by language, then date updated & descending to see the newest, principally to keep up with Sharon Micenko's output - loved her Ivan AU,  then resorted (after language) by author & ascending, I have now read 30 of the 98 pages of fics and am just reaching Gwynne's excellent stuff. Which I assume will have me LOLing merrily.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it, and for the rest of you, have a lovely, peaceful Thursday. I'm staying home Thursday through Sunday morning, not getting out in the Black Friday chaos.
Peace be with you.Jane Hotchkiss