[LMB] What I'm reading now

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 20 13:01:08 GMT 2018

Jane Hotchkiss (who hasn't been heard from in far too long--hi, Jane!) has been organizing and sorting fanfic and shares her results.  She's been loving Sharon Micenko's Ivan AU [so say we all!], and is just now getting to Gwynne's fanfic.

What treats lurk in wait for you, Jane!  Between the gut-punches and the guffaws, you're assured a good workout.  ;)

I admire your sagacity in staying home [with Gwynne's superlative fanfic], & hope to hear more of your adventures, reading and otherwise.

Jerrie