[LMB] The list is awfully quiet... So I am riding my OT: hobbyhorse

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:53:45 GMT 2018

I write short stories, as one does, and for markets I looked at the SFWA
markets page.

Out of 37 listed markets, I can't find a website for 4 and 9 are closed.
48% of these markets are in fact, not markets. Of the remaining 25, 9 want
short shorts, from 750 to 4K words.  That leaves 16 markets - and if one
writes F rather than SF, the market shrinks further.

So, grumble.
Does anyone know of other sites that list paying fantasy magazines?