[LMB] AKICOT:L Questions/Opinions

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:23:40 GMT 2018

A brand-new butter-bar is still learning his trade. One of us listies (who
knows who she is) was one in the Air Force, after going through AFROTC, and
she says that she promptly latched onto the saltiest, most experienced NCO
in the office where she worked, to make sure that she learned the ropes
quickly.