[LMB] AKICOTL OT: Crawling Saucers and " I need help finding the title of a particular classic SF story "

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 25 10:53:08 GMT 2018

> On 25 Nov 2018, at 8:01 PM, Adam Ek <adamek at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> On Nov 24, 2018, at 1:19 PM, "pouncer at aol.com" <pouncer at aol.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, among techie Listies ... Anybody own and use and opine about RoamBots?   (Is
>>> that even what the thing is called in this reality?)
>
> Roombas vacuum fairly well, but they can get hung up on low obstacles. Mine always got hung up on my Poang chair legs (kind of an S shape).
> --
Things don't work well with Roombas  If you have a cat in  the house. Cats barf and the Roombas don't vacuum  it up just smear it around the area. I intended to buy a Roomba until I saw what happened in my friends house. Also they fill up too fast they don't cope with the amount of fur that cats shed.

Regards
Helen