[LMB] OT: The New Doctor

BJ van Look vanlook at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:37:23 GMT 2018

That's the reason I stopped watching when Tennant took over.It turned into a big emo soap opera (as a former watcher of Days of Our Lives, I can say that) of convoluted, disconnected, prettily filmed vignettes with crappy acting and poor ideas.Tedious as hell.
BJ

      From: Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com>

Re:  not liking the latest Doctor Who

I haven't been all that enthusiastic about Doctor Who stories since I was
underwhelmed by the last season of Twelve, and I am given to understand
that the things I had problems with only got worse as time passed.

It's a shame - the best thing about Who was always the quality of the
writing.  It sure wasn't the special effects!  But now that the FX have
improved, the show seems to be on a slow slide downhill.