[LMB] OT: The New Doctor

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:24:51 GMT 2018

I agree, Alex. I am enjoying the new Doctor. The Rosa Parks was almost
painful to watch as I was born and bred in the South US. Hurts to remember
the bad times.
I did love a couple of the incidents you may not have seen yet - one where
she gets a fez and asks if it still looks good on her and the other where
she grumbles if she were still a man she wouldn't be dealing with the
problems she faces!

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when
hate for people other than your own comes first. -Charles de Gaulle*