[LMB] OT: Professionalism

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Nov 30 22:08:12 GMT 2018

On Nov 30, 2018, at 1:21 PM, Roberta Wright <ravenenterprises at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Being angry at the wretches at consumer support is right out. They don’t
>> set policy and the jobs don’t pay well.
>>
> I try to be polite to the customer support people, but i have to admit I
> have gotten mad a few times out of frustration when they just don't seem to
> listen at all

I sympathize!

In that situation, I repeat “Transfer me to your supervisor/manager” and nothing more, until the call gets bumped up the chain, repeating the process if necessary.

Comcast, who supplies our TV & internet hookup, is so bad that ‘idiot’ is part of our passwords for their site.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala