[LMB] OT: Professionalism

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Nov 30 23:55:34 GMT 2018

Margaret - try GoGoGrandparent. I use it when nobody else can drive me. IT piggybacks off Lyft and Uber, abnd is very easy to use from a common (dumb) cellphone.

As for dealing with customer service, I found the following gem in a pamphlet 50 years ago and have never forgotten it and taught it to my children:

"Never pick on the front line clerk, who is caught between the customer and management and has no power to change things. Complain to the guy in charge."