[LMB] Discoveries

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Oct 1 03:29:38 BST 2018

> After which, the carnivorous animals all starved to death, and the
> non-carnivorous mammals went mad multiplying  like rabbits in
> Australia, I take it?

Actually, I think the carnivorous mammals died of shock after their kills.
There is a reference to people using crop-dusters to abort rabbits. But,
yeah, major shock to the ecosystem (which the POV character, arguing with
the alien, points out).

Jim Parish

--Till we came up with painless ways of killing our meat. Or really went on
a tear ginning up vat meat. Of course, what would the aliens do if we came
up with painless ways of killing them? "Here, have some fentanyl..." Or we
got volunteers to be suicide bombers. Or we hired Mark Vorkosigan...

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
The Dragon's Pearl is up.
https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Pearl-Tameron-Dragon-Book-ebook/dp/B07GNVPDM7
/