[LMB] Discoveries

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Oct 1 04:10:33 BST 2018

And then there are the discoveries I hope no one makes. People have been writing about and looking for a direct computer interface for many years. The ability to add computer generated memories could solve many problems. Think of an artificial vision or auditory system that fed directly to short term memory. What if the memories from a full course of study could be uploaded (downloaded?) to your brain in a few minuets?
I don’t like it. People could be programmed. Torture would hit new lows. What if a person fully remembered doing totally despicable things and remembered how wonderful he felt afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone