[LMB] The birthday tixie brings treats for all of us

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 05:13:32 BST 2018

This month, we’ve all been invited to a biological seminar and retreat on beautiful Sergyar, with mornings filled with mini-adventures in the
wild, afternoons of the best guest lecturers the Empire can provide, and evenings of fun and frolic and food: filking, canoe excursions under
the stars, movies outdoors and of course, a dance party every Friday. The birthday kids are being allowed the special treat of naming some
of the rarer species of Sergyaran fauna, but I think all of us are going to have a grand time.

First up, Kris Wiegand! Tonight, we take a ride on the canoes at midnight, and see a lovely school of silver fish in Lake Serena, doing their
fishy ballet about a meter under the surface. Their bioluminescence is striking when compared to the dark waters, and right now, they are
migrating to swifter waters before winter comes. They are yours to name! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!