[LMB] Listbiz: Changing my email addy

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Oct 2 09:41:22 BST 2018

On Mon, Oct 01, 2018 at 10:49:24AM -0700, Beatrice Otter wrote:
> I just changed my primary fannish email addy and I'd like to switch which
> one mailing list goes to, but I can't find anything on the FAQ about how to
> change my email address with the list. Help!

Mailman lets you change your email address.  Click the link you see in
the footer:

Scroll down to the bottom and click the "Unsubscribe or edit options"
button.  You'll have to log in using your email and list password (which
is emailed to you on the 1st of every month), and there you'll see an
option to change to a new email address.

(If that sounds too complicated or you don't remember and don't want to
go searching for the password, you can always unsubscribe and subscribe
again from the new address.)

Hope that helped!
Marius Gedminas
--
Five words to strike fear into the heart of any software developer: 'How long
will it take?'