[LMB] OT: Nanowrimo

Grace Bridges gracebridges1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:39:11 BST 2018

I'm doing Nano - officially my third time, but really about my fifth time
doing a novel in a month. The technique seems to work really well for me,
so that I have ended up with a surplus of manuscripts that all need editing
at once. A good problem to have, though, I'm sure.

I do object to it being called "National" - understood as a nation of which
I am not a part. But the movement has certainly gone global :)

Anyone joining in is welcome to add me! I'll be working on my fourth
Earthcore book, with superpowers, mythological monsters, and this time more
earthquakes than volcanoes, based on a nearby island here in New Zealand.
https://nanowrimo.org/participants/grace-bridges

Grace

~~~

http://www.gracebridges.kiwi