[LMB] Fictional Vor

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sun Oct 7 01:45:40 BST 2018

Certainly there's a Count VorBlimp!
Count M'lord VorNoirAdder?Percy VorPercy (Not a count; one of the 'unassigned' Vor).
Count VorChumly (Pronounced VorChormondeley)
Jorg VorSmiley - of of the first Auditors
LeComte VorReno
LeComte VorYugo (Remembered as being one of the worst drivers of a carriage in history).
LeComte VorChanel - Who went bankrupt from his Wife and Daughters' couture bills.
Margraf VorDumhass - yes, he did fight many, many duels.
Count VorBoyar-Day - who's current fortune comes from selling LOTS of Redimeals from a plant originally built by the Cetagandans.