[LMB] Fictional Vor

Thomas Izbicki tizbick at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:51:26 BST 2018

Count VorandAft?
Tom Izbicki
________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of Richard Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 8:45 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] Fictional Vor

Certainly there's a Count VorBlimp!
Count M'lord VorNoirAdder?Percy VorPercy (Not a count; one of the 'unassigned' Vor).
Count VorChumly (Pronounced VorChormondeley)
Jorg VorSmiley - of of the first Auditors
LeComte VorReno
LeComte VorYugo (Remembered as being one of the worst drivers of a carriage in history).
LeComte VorChanel - Who went bankrupt from his Wife and Daughters' couture bills.
Margraf VorDumhass - yes, he did fight many, many duels.
Count VorBoyar-Day - who's current fortune comes from selling LOTS of Redimeals from a plant originally built by the Cetagandans.