[LMB] Fictional Vor

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:49:35 BST 2018

Reading all these hypothetical Vor names, all I can say is

"Vor Heaven's Sake!"

(Seriously, though, I'd love to see a Lord VorAdder reappearing in various
parts of Barrayaran history, commenting snarkily on what was going on.
With his idiotic near-mutant manservant Baldrick (apparently this derives
from the English words "Bad Reek" as mis-heard by non-English speakers),
his sidekicks, the mini-brained Lord VorGeorge and the even stupider Lord
VorPercy…)

Lord VorAdder:  "The Cetagandans have invaded!  There's only one thing to
do!"

Baldrick:  "Cry?"

Lord VorAdder:  "No, tell all our musicians to strike up the appropriate
music for the Ghem: 'Send In The Clowns!'"

It was not long after that that Lord VorAdder became the most wanted man in
Barrayaran history.