[LMB] Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Oct 8 03:47:41 BST 2018

My take: we can never know the whole truth of anything, since it's filtered through our senses and our minds. But we can arrive at good working approximations or we would not be here now. We also have the accumulated observations etc of those who have gone before. And tools like classical logic, and the scientific method.