[LMB] Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 14:02:27 BST 2018

There's a whole lot of stuff that "reality" doesn't give a flip about. Who you love, the books you want to read, if you are going to murder your
family in the night. Reality doesn't care.

But, some of us people care a lot. Sometimes it's misguided, and sometimes it actually comes from bad motives. Sometimes it's right on
target.

What does "Reality" care about? Well, following the law of gravity seems to be really important to Reality. Also, sometimes we can chart
Reality with statistics, but all too often, we're choosing the wrong statistics to see what Reality really cares about. We probably won't know
for certain what Reality had in mind until at least a few decades have passed . . . probably all be dead by the time we're able to get it figured
out. By that time, Reality will be on to something different. Busy concept, Reality.

Micki