[LMB] Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

B. Ross Ashley brashley46 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:49:22 BST 2018

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 10:34 PM WILLIAM A WENRICH<wawenri at msn.com>  wrote:

> I wonder what the consensus of the list is concerning reality.
As a Marxist historical materialist, I would say that our human relation
to reality, individual or collective, is coloured by our understanding
of previous experiences and our "social reality", and bears a greater or
lesser congruence to what may actually be happening.
An exact comprehension of reality is probably beyond our fallible human
intellects.

I count only the physical as real, including the "spooky
action-at-a-distance" forces like gravity ... your mileage may vary, and
probably does.

Interesting discussion so far!