[LMB] Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Oct 9 01:10:28 BST 2018

I tend to speak of facts, because calling something “truth” is too often more of an opinion these days, and resembles those blind men perceiving only one part of the elephant.

At my parents’ divorce hearing, I was told that each told their version of what happened.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala