[LMB] OT: Labels

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Oct 10 15:56:36 BST 2018

Although this relates to politics, it is not in any way strictly US politics.
There is a trend that has been around a long time that seems to be getting more prevalent to use the syllogism, I don’t like what the Fascists say and I don’t like what you say therefore you are a Fascist.
Fascists are described as Right Wing and compared to the Communists who first called them that they are. However, everyone to the right of the Communists are not Fascists. Economically, the main difference between the Communists and the Fascists was that the Communists wanted the state to own all of the means of production and the Fascists wanted to control all the means of production. Both are totalitarian states.
Left and right are incomplete descriptors of political positions. Pournelle’s two axis is better but I think you need more than two axis.

Sent from my iPhone