[LMB] OT: Labels

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Wed Oct 10 16:36:55 BST 2018

Stalin decided that anyone who opposed him was Fascist, leading to the unusual situation where Leon Trotsky, creator of the Red Army during the Russian Revolution, who supported Lenin 100%, was called Fascist, the same of Adolf and Mussolini.

By this standard, Normal Vincent Peale, Mother Teresa, and Eleanor Roosevelt were Fascist.
"I do not think that word means what you think it means."