[LMB] [OT] AKICOTL: metal cutting

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:16:31 BST 2018

So, this is so deeply far off topic, but I also don't think I have access
to another place with such a wealth of varied experience...

I have a a long (~20cm) thin (~2mm) stainless steel tube that I need to
have shortened in such a way that the cut end of it is not sharp and
ragged, nor bent out of shape. What sort of service person could I access
to do this for me? I have no idea what the right sort of machine for this
would be, and would hesitate to buy a machine for it because I only need to
cut the one.