[LMB] Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Oct 11 18:54:31 BST 2018

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018, Joel Polowin wrote:

> alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:
>> "Writing is a risky bidness. No guarantees."
>
> Alayne, is it really "bidness"?

Yes.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Writing is a risky bidness. No guarantees. You have to take the chance.
I'm happy to take it. I love taking it. So my stuff gets misread,
misunderstood, misinterpreted -- so what? If it's the real stuff, it will
survive almost any abuse other than being ignored, disappeared, not read."
-- No Time to Spare: Thinking About What Matters By Ursula K LeGuin, p. 41