[LMB] Fanfic rec

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Mon Oct 15 23:50:52 BST 2018

What (if anything) has a_t_rain written besides Vorkosiverse fan fiction? They're a terrific writer.
Karen A. Wyle

    On Monday, October 15, 2018 6:12 PM, Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu> wrote:

 On Oct 13, 2018, at 5:51 PM, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at mindstalk.net> wrote:

> A Bit Too Much Good Work, by a_t_rain.  Novel length, CVA from the POV
> of Byerly and Rish.  Links to various other shorter stories by the
> author, all good, IMO.
> https://archiveofourown.org/works/4168539?view_full_work=true

Thanks for this!  It's a hoot so far -- but you neglected to mention that it was from the POV of Byerly, as written by Miss Climpson*.  (Haven't gotten to Rish's point of view, yet.)

Katherine (Collett, not Climpson)

*Sayers, mostly Strong Poison, or at least that's where we see her epistolary style.
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk