[LMB] OT: I need a hug;

Rebecca Price becca at di.org
Tue Oct 16 22:25:53 BST 2018

If you don't want the expense of new matresses, you can get hypoallergenic
mattress covers from Amazon that are bed-bug proof. I hope your infestation
is limited to one room! Ours started in my son's room and came into my
room. Fortunately my daughter's room was spared. Everything should go in
plastic bags, sealed tightly. The exterminator will tell you about taking
light switch and outlet covers off, and anything else that you should do.
Either get rid of clothes, wash them in extremely hot water and dry at top
heat - in a laundromat preferably so you can get really high temperatures,
or dry-clean stuff.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:53 PM Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I'm having sleep issues anyway. I'm not getting used to the
> machine for the COPD. The least little wiggle & I have to wake up enough to
> adjust the mask. Needing the bathroom 2-3 times a night isn't helping

"Modern Fairy Tales told with a Classic Approach"
Check us out - we're at www.wyrmtalespress.com