[LMB] OT: I need a hug;

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:22:00 BST 2018

________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of baur baur <baur at chello.at>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:18 AM
To: Rebecca Price; Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: I need a hug;

if you have stuff that cannot be washed, i heard putting it into the freezer for two weeks also kills whatever is living in it ..

servus

markus

Thanks. I just have the small freezer on top. of the fridge. We'll see what fits. I didn't realize it was 2 weeks

lists.herald.co.uk
(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.) Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk