[LMB] Freezing Bugs (WAS OT: I need a hug)

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Oct 17 12:12:50 BST 2018

ok ..

checked .. works for bedbugs

my sources say 7 days at -17°C (sources also claim that - if you have been travelling in bedbug areas and have a large enough freezer - just put your entire suitcase into it for a week, or a few days longer if its a large suitcase)

sources also say that dry heat of 50°C for one hours will also kill all bedbugs (note that all parts of the object have to reach that temperature for that time) - this means you can also put objects into the kitchen stove ..

Servus

markus