[LMB] Freezing Bugs (WAS OT: I need a hug)

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:05:01 BST 2018

I had them when I lived in Aurora. The major concentrations that I found
were in my office chair and in the nooks and crannies of my futon frame.
Washed my pillow a couple of times, just in case, but never saw them in
there or in my futon. Might have found some eggs in the zipper fabric of
the futon, but it's been long enough that I don't remember. I forget the
name of the spray that I used, but a combination of that and nightly hunts
for the little beasties in my futon frame eventually got them all.

I was afraid that they'd be in my books and bookshelves as well, but they
really prefer to be close to bodies, so more likely to be in places where
you sit or sleep.