[LMB] Freezing Bugs (WAS OT: I need a hug)

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:03:20 BST 2018

What is fiber people do, if we’re unclear on moths or bedbugs, is toss the (heavily bagged in black) fiber (yarn, roving, fleece...) into the back of the car. A week as long as you’re in sun, and everything is dead.
Remember the PSAs about how hot the inside of a car can get!

Turlach Wilks
207-608-9096‬‬ (text or dial 711 for T2T)
207-625-9120 (CapTel phone)