[LMB] Freezing Bugs OT:

baur baur baur at chello.at
Fri Oct 19 11:03:02 BST 2018

actually the temperatures do not be that prolonged .. the german health service report i saw said 1h at 45°C is enough to kill 100%  .. and than said for safety one should add 5°c plus several hours so that the core of the object to be heated reached the 45°C for at least one hour (the exact time differs obviously by object ... it does not help if the surface of the mattress reaches the 45°c while the well insulated center is still nice and cool)

so its better to be safe and sorry .

but several weeks or months at 45°C will do the trick nicely ..

thank god there does not seem to be an independently evolved australian bedbug (it probably would have a pouch and jump really well) 8)

servus

markus