[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Free Month Credit - November & December 2018, January 2019

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Oct 19 15:32:24 BST 2018

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First three requests gets one.  If you don't get one this time, I put
you on my request list, and you get first shot as the new months come
out.

Here's what's coming up:

W201811 November 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

The Valley of Shadows by John Ringo and Mike Massa
A Pillar of Fire by Night by Tom Kratman
Hokas Pokas! by Poul Anderson and Gordon R. Dickson
The Spark by David Drake
Agent of Change by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
Combat Command: The Legion At War by Andrew Keith
ME, A Novel of Self-Discovery **UPDATED 2015 VERSION**

W201812 December 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

All the Plagues of Hell by Eric Flint and Dave Freer
A Star-Wheeled Sky by Brad R. Torgersen
The Magnificent Wilf by Gordon R. Dickson
Iron Angels by Eric Flint and Alistair Kimble
Space Pioneers by Hank Davis and Christopher Ruocchio

W201901 January 2019 Monthly Baen Bundle

The Storm, by David Drake
Arkad's World, by James L. Cambias
Crimes Against Humanity, by Susan R. Matthews
Divided Allegiance, by Elizabeth Moon
A Call to Vengeance, by David Weber, Timothy Zahn, and Thomas Pope
Down and Out in Purgatory - The Collected Stories of Tim Powers, by Tim Powers
The Bronze Skies, by Catherine Asaro
Crygender, by Thomas T. Thomas

--
Scott Raun