[LMB] Birthday Tixie reply very, very late...

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 01:08:07 BST 2018

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎October‎ ‎21‎, ‎2018‎ ‎03‎:‎56‎:‎08‎ ‎AM‎ ‎JST, Jean Lamb

Thank you so much, Micki, for my birthday present (it has been busy around
this house lately). I name the cuddly crabs Lucyvanpeltii, after the crabby
yet sometimes nice character Lucy Van Pelt in the Charlie Brown comics.

Micki: That's so adorable! I wonder if the crabs are fuzzy enough to have pelts, too? I think they must have saddle-shoe
markings on their six little feet!