[LMB] ot: P.S. Dana Stabenow sale

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 24 16:42:14 BST 2018

I just found it on iBooks and even better they have this first story available as an audiobook . After nine strokes in the past few months reading anything is quite a challenge . P.s to Lois I have recently bought all the vorkosigan series again that makes a total of paperbacks, hardcover, fiction wise ebooks, iBooks and now audiobooks and I really hate Grover   Gardener  narrating - to a non American he sounds like he is talking through his nose . It's incredibly irritating .

Kind Regards,
Helen Fenton