[LMB] Flowers of Vashnoi out in audio today

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed Oct 24 22:58:30 BST 2018

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 03:23:34PM -0400, Fred Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:08:54AM -0500, Lois Bujold wrote:
> > More links here:
> >
> > https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/17481641-flowers-of-vashnoi-out-in-audio-today
> >
> > Pass the word...
> >
> > Ta, L.
>
> I note, with minor puzzlement, the wide disparity in price between the
> 3 vendors Lois mentions. 16.95 at Downpour, 11.something at Amazon,
> and 5.95 from itunes.

then there is Amazon's "dynamic" pricing. Lois's link goes to a pace with
one price, but if you navigate to it from within amazon you get $16.79.
then, on that page is also "4 new" which is a link to Blackstone_publishing
for $14.47.

Go figure.

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding