[LMB] Flowers of Vashnoi out in audio today

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:57:14 BST 2018

My sweetie "reads" her fiction as audio books, so I've heard a few
chunks of "Flowers of Vashnoi".  I've enjoyed it so far, but it could
stand some more... proof-listening?  Proof-hearing?  Sound-proofing?

"Chelate" is pronounced with a hard "ch", as in "ache".  And though
Grover Gardner had changed from "Den-DAR-ee-aye" to the correct
"Den-DAR-ee", he's now using "Den-DAR-ee-ee".  Since both words come up
several times, it's a bit disconcerting.

Joel