[LMB] OT: bugs

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:06:28 BST 2018

Well the exterminators were in and turned the apartment into a furnace for the day. Its still very toasty warm in here.

Sigh. the books  re going to need to be boxed & put into storage. The bookcases need to be cleaned behind & underneath.  I'll have to get some quotes on getting Them moved. My paperbacks are still in storage, I can see about getting a slightly bigger space. They may have to stay a long while the property management rep says the apartment is far too cluttered and I really should trim things dow.